Thursday, November 6, 2008

Sunsets






Have you ever sat outside and looked at a sunset and thought"It doesn't get better than this?"This is the great wonder from God that I get to see from my front porch at night at the house. Isn't it gorgeous? God provides us with great paintings!

Ok, I have a few praise God things to share.

1. Todd is doing great, He moved to Spring and got a job working for Centerpoint Energy making great money and he is getting life in order for getting married. I don't have a wedding date yet. I am relieved things are working out for two of them.


2. One word "House"


3. Sabrina and Stacey are doing great in school this year.


4. Tart's (Alice) fingers healed. We nicknamed her this after here run in with the pop tarts.


5. My husband is the best ever!!!! He has worked his fingers, back, legs, toes... to the bone working on our house. He is truly a blessing.


6. Rishanne : Peanut is growing wonderfully. I know Rylan is his name but to me he will always be "Peanut".


7. Best for Last.... God's love is ours for eternity. What wonderful news. That being sinners and so imperfect he accepts us and through him we become new and refreshed. Looking at that sunset each evening brings tears to my eyes and my heart full of thankfullness.


Because of Him........

5 comments:

Alice said...

You go girl. Love the pic of the sunset almost as much as my little dancer girl!!!Can't wait to see the house all decorated!!!

Lacy said...

I am so happy you are at the end of the house. Congrats.

ko said...

OH I Love sunsets too..one of my favorite things...it reminds me of that song

"Have you ever looked at the sunset
With the sky mellowin' red,
And the clouds suspended like feathers?
Then I say, you've seen Jesus, my Lord."

hope you are well! I am happy fo ryou and your beautiful family!

Lacie said...

finally! its about time michele~!
love the pics of the house, would love to see it in person... and love the sunset pic! i can see you sitting on that front porch with that beautiful view every night!

Lacie said...

I tagged you on my blog so you are going to have to do a new post.!!!