Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Bad news, Good news

Well, I'm going to start with the bad news! We got a phone call Friday night that my brother-in-law had a heart attack and was going to need heart by-pass surgery. So on Saturday he had a quad by-pass. Rick , his siblings, and parents made a mad dash to Illionis which is where Rick's brother lives. At this writing he is still on the respirator but, hopefully he will be able to be taken off that this afternoon. Please keep him in your prayers. His name is Gary Binnicker.
Now for the good news!!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for all your prayers on behalf of my sister. I talked to her on Sunday and she is doing amazingly better. God is so good. She has been going to counseling and the counselor has really helped my sister work through alot of issues. Keep praying though she still has a long way to go.

2 comments:

ko said...

I am so so so so glad that your sister is getting better!!!!!! Praise God! In His time! I am so sorry to hear about your brother in law...we will pray for him.

Sada said...

God is so good. No matter what is going on -- He is so in control.