Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Our House & Another Wedding date






Well. I guess that I haven't gotten better at posting. We are still working on the house but, we are much, much closer. Here are some pictures just to give you a peek.


The top picture is the unfinished shower in the master bath. The middle pic is of what all the dorrs look like and the bottom is th font door and foyer area. The doors on the left go to the study room. The cabinets are in but, we are wating for the doors( as soon as we get through putting the clear coat on) to be put on. As soon as they are finished I will post some pics.

Yes, you read right Todd and Katie have changed the wedding date again!!!! The new date is February 7th . Can you hear me screaming???? Please pray for Todd he is going to go for a job interview on Wednesday. He really could use the security of having it to start life on his own.

3 comments:

ko said...

cant wait to see more pics of the house. It is looking FABULOUS already though!
kyley

Sada said...

I LOVE the doors. Absolutely beautiful! I totally get trim/wood/door work. My husband is into that. I love it! I can not wait to see the completed project! I know you can't wait either :)

Sheree said...

the house looks great! The wedding is very exciting...it is gonna be great Mom!